Below you’ll find a list of available COVID vaccination appointments in Winnebago County, as well as the Northern IL and Southern WI regions. This list is updated daily as appointments become available and contains contact information you can use to set up your appointment. Cities in this list include Rockford, Belvidere, Freeport, Beloit, Cherry Valley, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Roscoe, and Dekalb.
Other COVID Vaccination Resources
Available COVID Vaccinations
Tips for Finding a COVID Vaccination Appointment
- Check back often: COVID vaccination appointments in Winnebago County, Northern IL, and Southern WI come available throughout the day and week as more vaccines are shipped and appointments are loaded into providers’ systems.
- Visit your local health department’s website: Not all vaccine locations are covered here. Please visit the Winnebago County Health Department for more information or to register for health department site appointments.
- Know your eligibility status: Visit the Winnebago County Health Department Site to determine your eligibility.
- Be patient: The USA has ordered enough COVID vaccines to fully vaccinate each person in the country about 1.9 times. As production ramps up, the vaccine will become more widely available.
- Wear a mask and social distance: Both before and after getting the vaccine, it is important to continue to wear a mask and socially distance to protect those who have not yet gotten the vaccine.
COVID Vaccination FAQs
How can I help?
- Donate – help support community support and outreach efforts and the costs of supporting the site.
- Outreach Volunteers – help get the word out through social media, local news outlets, friends, and family.
- Pharmacy Contacts – help us get more reliable and stable access to pharmacy appointment availability.
If you have any of these skills and would like to volunteer, please contact us at [email protected]
Can you help me book a COVID vaccination appointment?
We have no staff or enough volunteers to book appointments on your behalf. Please use our search tools to look for available appointments at local pharmacies.
Is the information on this website accurate?
We periodically check appointment websites for availability. The information is accurate as of the moment we check the appointment website. However, given the present high demand for vaccines in Northern IL and Southern WI, COVID vaccination appointments book up quickly and may no longer be available within minutes of our checks. Additionally, we can only report what we see on the pharmacy’s own website. If a pharmacy shows an appointment, but then prevents booking the appointment for any reason, we, unfortunately, cannot detect that issue.
Does this website add to the strain on the healthcare system?
At present, pharmacies and hospitals are receiving more calls than they can answer. This website seeks to reduce the call volumes by publishing COVID vaccination appointment availability and providing links to online appointment scheduling systems, so the healthcare facilities can focus on delivering healthcare instead of answering phones. Overall, we expect we can help make the COVID vaccination process more efficient.
I found a location taking COVID vaccination appointments online that isn’t listed. How can I add it?
Please contact us at [email protected]. Be sure to include the website address and name of the location provider.
Is this a health department or county website?
No. This website belongs to Representative Angela Fellars. It is provided by and paid for by her campaign committee, Citizens for Fellars. (Please see disclaimer at the bottom of the page.)
I’m a reporter. Can I get in touch?
For all media inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
Our collaborators include FindaShot.org, VaccineSpotter.org, and GetMyVaccine.org. We are pleased to be part of the National COVID collective, a group of volunteer websites helping to find vaccine appointments at pharmacies nationwide.